Questions about the MobyDick community version limitations

Hello every one ,
Please i want to know is there are any limitations in the community version about the number of telephony users i can create ? also i want to integration MobyDick with OTRS using the MobyDick/OTRS connector and wandering how to get the connector and is it free or not ? also is there are limitation regarding the number of OTRS agents that can make use of the MobyDick connector ? please i need someone to answer all these questions…thanks in advance…

Hi Mahmoud,

Thanks for your questions concerning our Community Version.

• In terms of the number of Users you can set up, the community version is restricted to 6 at present, although in reality it is 5 users, as the 1st user setup will be the Administrator (Although they do have full Telephony abilities)

• The MD / OTRS connector requires an OTRS Subscription

• The connector is not free, and therefore, it is recommended to use the commercial MobyDick version, as setting up the connector can be done by yourself, although should you only have the community version there is no support outside of this forum.

• Setting up the connector with the commercial version with our support does incur a cost, which is calculated according to labour and is therefore somewhat dependant on the number of users you have.

• In terms of the number of users you can set up using the connector, the only limitation is the number of MobyDick Users and the terms of your OTRS licence.

Should you be interested in this option let me know, and I will gladly send you some more information via e-mail.

I hope this answers your questions, and should you need any further assistance, simply reply to this post and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have

Yours Sincerely,

James