FlexPanel Benutzerliste

Hi Pascom-Team,

ich fände es für die Erstellung eines FlexPanels für den Arbeitsplatz unserer Vermittlung sehr hilfreich, wenn es ein Widget gäbe, dass alle Benutzer listet.
Im “normalen Client” habe ich diese Liste zwar auch, aber eben nicht mehrspaltig und nicht im FlexPanel.

Momentan gibt es laut Doku nur die Möglichkeit bei Teams alle Mitglieder (Agents) zu listen, ein- und mehrspaltig. Auf eurer Webside sehe ich aber ein Widget, was dem gewünschten sehr nahe kommt (https://www.pascom.net/fileadmin/img/md/flexpanel_monitoring_dashboard.png “Aktueller Mitarbeiterstatus”).

Könntet ihr dieses Widget bitte der Allgemeinheit zugänglich machen, für mich ist dies doch ein sehr grundlegendes Widget.
Die ganzen tollen Auswertugns-Widgets, die auch auf der Webside zu sehen sind, finde ich zwar interessant aber doch schon so speziell, dass sie nicht zum Grundumpfang gehören müssen.

mfg Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

I wrote one FlexPanel script for you. It creates UserItem widget for each contact. You can modify variable numberOfColumns and set the value of preferred number of columns. This script is just workaround, I opened ticket to introduce new widget and it will come together with some of the future versions.

If you have some special wishes and needs you can contact our Sales team and talk about possible solutions. Also I could tell that we have some plans to introduce new widgets but I could not tell exact time.

/home/pfaffman/data/pascom.net/attachments/2/0/1/3/548.attach (758 Bytes)

Kind regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

this looks realy much like what I’m looking for. But one point is “open”, it’s completely unsorted. I think that’s becaus the user-DB is “unsorted”.

Maybe you have an idea to solve this in a quick way. When not, put this comment to your ticket.

Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

Please try edited example.

/home/pfaffman/data/pascom.net/attachments/2/0/1/3/549.attach (981 Bytes)

Kind regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

that’s working!:slight_smile: Now I’ll try on my own to switch the drawing order from horizontal to vertical.

Thorsten

Great,

If you need help feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Stefan