Connect to Fritzbox

Hi,

I’m evaluating pascom. I want to use a FritzBox as sip provider. I used the template to create the configuration. 625-627 are the FritzBox numbers.

register => "username1":"password"@"IP"/"625"

[mdc_trunk_conf-13]
; fritzbox - friend
type=friend
context=mdc_incoming-13
defaultuser=username1
secret=password
host=IP
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
directmedia=no
fromuser=arachne3
fromdomain=IP
insecure=port,invite
qualify=yes
qualifyfreq=600
videosupport=no

But I alsways get a timeout:
Registration for 'username@IP' timed out, trying again

The network configuration is as follow:
WAN — FritzBox — pfSense — pascom

For testing I’ve also created a firewall rule passing all udp/tcp traffic from FritzBox to pascom.

Kind regards,
sipuser

EDIT: I’ve configured 3 accounts

Hi,

you should first test it with pbx direktly in the network with the fritz.box, beneath firewall configuration, application controll or sip alg could block/alter your traffic and causing the problem. Also fritz.box quickly throws hosts that try to register into a blacklist (for 15minutes i think) when wrong credentials were used. additional (and i think also correct) attempts exceed this period, so you should either set register+qualify to no for 15 minutes or restart the fritz.box.

Best regards,
Steve

I’ve already tried to restart the FirtzBox several times, but I dindn’t helped. But in the beginning of the testing it was in the reject state.

I’ll try it a different VM directly in the FreitzBox network.

Interesting. With a new VM it has been worked without problems in the network of the FritzBox and in the LAN of the pfSense.

So I’ve changed the network type from VirtIO to Realteak without success. Then I’ve recreated the configuration and for now it seems to be working. Very strange