Downgrade

Hi,

Is there any possibility way to downgrade the the mobydick version from 7.13.02 to 7.11.02 ??

p.s. I accidentally updated :frowning:

Hi,

restoring a backup from erlier Version is the only possibility.
A downgrade itself is not possible, since this would need the programming for downgrading database schema and more in addition to testing all this.

Did you experience any problems after the update?

Best regards,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I have problem with license, my license from 7.11.02 version doesn’t work on 7.13.02, so i installed a fresh mobydick version 7.11.02 and I’am trying to upload license but something goes wrong… i have license in .txt and in this 7.11.02 version it says “You must upload a md-lic Package.” is there any solution for this? or should i download a current version

Hi,

from 7.12. onwards the licence is just a text-string, no .deb file anymore. you can get the licence key from the my.pascom.net portal page. in some cases after the update the deployed licence gets lost on the applaince itself. should be fine after pasting the licencekey.

Best regards,
Steve

Hi Steve,

1. I want to stay on current version 7.11.02 and want to know how to upload license on this version? (like md-lic package).

2. Another issue, on 7.13.02 I’am pasting my license that i have for 18 users, but even if i paste like you said text-string, still doesn’t work and says Users 3 / 3 where my license is for 18 users.

what should i do in this case?

Hi,

you have to change the update channel to LTS, to get a valid lic.deb File for 7.11. for the 7.13. issue you should contact our support with appliance and system id to check the issue.

Best regards,
Steve

Hi Steve and thanks…

Did you have any explonation or documentation for this – **you have to change the update channel to LTS, to get a valid lic.deb File for 7.11. **

Regards,

Is there any help? how can i fix this problem? … in mobydick 7.11.02 i can’t put the license

Thanks in advice

Hello,

Update channel can not be switched when the software maintenance has been expired. So you should work with the 7.13. and its belonging key or get new maintenance to go for LTS again.

Best regards,
Steve

Hello Steve,

OK, I just installed 7.13 and i have license key for 18 users, i’m going to my.pascom.net and copy the key and then paste at the mobydick server, it says Licence has been sucessfully activated but its still 3/3 license… so how can i update license for 18 active users? or it is necessary to pay for maintance?

thank you in advance

Hi pxzfk,

Unfortunately, you seem to find yourself in a grey area - commercial edition updates are only available in conjunction with an active valid software maintenance.

Therefore, as soon as you updated the system without a valid software maintenance and activated the new licence, your PBX was restricted to 3 users. Changing the update channel is also not available due to the expiration of the software maintenance - which makes sense as you would not change the channel unless you were looking to update.

The only option here is to reinstate the software maintenance, as per the recent offer provided by the sales team. Please contact your account manager regarding this issue.

Best Regards,

James