Deconstruction of Cluster

Hello.

I have reinstalled Mobydick on my servers. I have set up my license and IP addresses, etc. I started my configuration of my cluster… I am unable to add my slave. So I wanted to desconstruct my cluster in order to check configurations against the slave, as in current formation I cannot find anything wrong. But here are some of my Log errors:

2017-02-13 11:57:11 sql: Connecting to database
2017-02-13 11:57:11 tsk060310: Starte Task 060310 ‘Deconstruct cluster’, Parameter: ], User-ID: [1]
2017-02-13 11:57:11 mod_cluster: Could not read cluster state: 10
Connection to cluster failed: connection failed
2017-02-13 11:57:11 tsk060310: This task needs to run on the cluster master

So, this error is coming from the Cluster IP address, web access. I am on the master, as the slave has not been added.

When I click on Cluster Management: My Master hostname is blank. But I know I configured it. But I am unable to deconstruct to reconfigure and ensure whatever is missing is fixed. The network details on that particular listing/page also does not state the correct ethernet ports… both are pointing through Eth3, even though I am not using that ethernet port at all. I am positive I configured the Master correctly with the correct Node/cluster information configured. I am not sure why this is not showing up in the Cluster IP. And I am still unable to add the slave (using the correct ssh key). So all very strange.

on my console window: if I type in crm_mon I get “Attempting connection to the cluster … . . . . . . . . . . .”
When I do service pacemaker status, pacemaker is not running.
Restarting the service does not work.

root@DU-PBX1:/TARGET/SHARE/etc/admin# service pacemaker start
Starting Pacemaker Cluster Manager: [FAILED]